Liz and Delia will also be teaching the process of making weaving by hand which is more flexible. Hand-knotted weaving is used in extensions that are attached permanently and 3 stem switches. Liz and Delia from ‘A Few Grey Hairs’ teach everything they know regarding hair replacements, wigs, and extensions in a series of live webinars on zoom. Liz and Delia have more than 80 years of experience between them. They will hold your hand on a step-by-step tutorial of all the ‘tricks of the trade’.
(Ability to hand sew and have basic straight stitch on a sewing machine is required for this class).
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step process of making hand tied hair extensions/weaving.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
- Step by step demonstration of how to make hand tied extension weaving using various hair types.
- We will demonstrate making hand tied hair and a 3 stem switch.
- Tried and tested Do’s and Dont’s
- Price list explanation which can be adjusted to accommodate price increases in the future.
PDF and Vimeo link to follow a few days after the webinar.
Individual replacement items can be ordered by arrangement post webinar training.
Example of the certificate you will receive upon completion of one of our webinars, as well as our license to show that you are certified as a contributing participant in our Hairs With Love Campaign.
* The kit and webinars are for training purposes only and A Few Grey Hairs accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by yourself or a third party in the use of the kit or the training and hereby indemnifies a Few Grey Hairs against any claim for any damages sustained by yourself or a third party in the providing of goods or services to a third party. The webinar is a transfer of skills based business and no certification is offered.
HAIRS WITH LOVE™ Extension strip Patented with Webber Wenzel “SA Patent APPL No 2021/01314” Copyright subsists in this webinar and is owned by A Few Grey Hairs CC. Any unauthorised reproducing, publishing, performing, broadcasting, transmission or adaptation of the webinar is an act of copyright infringement and will result in civil law copyright infringement and may in certain circumstances lead to criminal prosecution. The content of the webinar may not be reproduced, published, performed, broadcast, transmitted or adapted by any third party or placed on any social media platform. Any person infringing on the copyright of A Few Grey Hairs CC will, in addition to facing criminal and civil liability, be removed from A Few Grey Hairs’ accredited list of hairdressers who receive free hair and will not be allowed to continue to participate in the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ campaign or any of the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ social media platforms.
Designed by IMS
GET OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
AND THE ULTIMATE HAIR CARE TIPS & TRICKS