You need to have completely Webinar 2 to successfully participate in Webinar 4.
Webinar 4: Learn how to make Beards, Moustaches and theatre and advertising styling.
In this webinar Liz and Delia will be teaching the process of making a beard, a Goatee, and a moustache in a colour of your choice. Liz will be teaching the art of avant-garde and classical styling of wigs for film, theatre and advertising using supporting hairpieces.
Course content is as follows:
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step procedure of styling period wigs for example Marie Antoinette style will be demonstrated.
- Step by step process of making a beard (Goatee), moustache and eyebrow.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love Campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Step by step explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
Section 1: Styling period wigs for example Marie Antoinette style (This will be a demonstration only without contents in the kit to follow step by step)
- Planning the style in a diagram
- Washing a wig and correct roller set
- Sectioning wig for combing
Section 2: making a beard (Goatee), moustache and eyebrow.
- Blocking of tulle
- Hand Ventilating of tulle
- Application to the face
- Removal from the face
PDF and Vimeo link to follow a few days after the webinar.
Individual replacement items can be ordered by arrangement post webinar training.
HAIRS WITH LOVE™ Extension strip Patented with Webber Wenzel “SA Patent APPL No 2021/01314” Copyright subsists in this webinar and is owned by A Few Grey Hairs CC. Any unauthorised reproducing, publishing, performing, broadcasting, transmission or adaptation of the webinar is an act of copyright infringement and will result in civil law copyright infringement and may in certain circumstances lead to criminal prosecution. The content of the webinar may not be reproduced, published, performed, broadcast, transmitted or adapted by any third party or placed on any social media platform. Any person infringing on the copyright of A Few Grey Hairs CC will, in addition to facing criminal and civil liability, be removed from A Few Grey Hairs’ accredited list of hairdressers who receive free hair and will not be allowed to continue to participate in the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ campaign or any of the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ social media platforms.