Webinar 3 must have been completed prior to attending Webinar 6 (the wigs are not included in the kit).
Webinar 6: Learn how to add European or Afro or any human hair or Synthetic hair into wigs. Offer your clientele the option of using their own hair or donated hair from their families and friends or hair from the community into a wig of their choice. Liz and Delia will teach how to permanently curl synthetic hair which can be added to synthetic wigs and hairpieces.
Course content is as follows:
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step process of curling synthetic hair to the curl of your choice.
- Step by step process of adding previously prepared hair either both human hair and synthetic hair (made during Webinar 3) to a wig of your choice.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love Campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Step by step explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
Section 1: Step by step process of curling synthetic hair to the curl of your choice which will be added to a synthetic wig of your choice (the synthetic wig is not included in the kit) .
Section 2: Adding previously prepared hair (made during Webinar 3) to a wig of your choice. (the human wig is not included in the kit).
PDF and Vimeo link to follow a few days after the webinar.
Individual replacement items can be ordered by arrangement post webinar training.
HAIRS WITH LOVE™ Extension strip Patented with Webber Wenzel “SA Patent APPL No 2021/01314” Copyright subsists in this webinar and is owned by A Few Grey Hairs CC. Any unauthorised reproducing, publishing, performing, broadcasting, transmission or adaptation of the webinar is an act of copyright infringement and will result in civil law copyright infringement and may in certain circumstances lead to criminal prosecution. The content of the webinar may not be reproduced, published, performed, broadcast, transmitted or adapted by any third party or placed on any social media platform. Any person infringing on the copyright of A Few Grey Hairs CC will, in addition to facing criminal and civil liability, be removed from A Few Grey Hairs’ accredited list of hairdressers who receive free hair and will not be allowed to continue to participate in the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ campaign or any of the HAIRS WITH LOVE™ social media platforms.