Webinar 3 Part 2 Tabs
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step process of making hand tied hair extensions/weaving.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
- Step by step demonstration of how to make hand tied extension weaving using various hair types.
- We will demonstrate making hand tied hair and a 3 stem switch.
- Tried and tested Do’s and Dont’s
- Price list explanation which can be adjusted to accommodate price increases in the future.