Course content is as follows:
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step procedure of styling period wigs for example Marie Antoinette style will be demonstrated.
- Step by step process of making a beard (Goatee), moustache and eyebrow.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love Campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Step by step explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
Section 1: Styling period wigs for example Marie Antoinette style (This will be a demonstration only without contents in the kit to follow step by step)
- Planning the style in a diagram
- Washing a wig and correct roller set
- Sectioning wig for combing
Section 2: making a beard (Goatee), moustache and eyebrow.
- Blocking of tulle
- Hand Ventilating of tulle
- Application to the face
- Removal from the face