Course content is as follows:
- Estimated 4 hour power point presentation along with a live demonstration of the step by step procedure of styling period wigs for example head wraps and sleep caps will be demonstrated.
- Step by step process of making a Halo, Half Wig and Fringe.
- Detailed explanation of the different hair types (looking under a microscope). Understanding the hair follicle.
- How to harvest fine, normal and course hair from your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Storage and documentation of donated hair for the Hairs With Love Campaign.
- The introduction of Backabuddy and the Hairs With Love campaign
- Step by step explanation of how the campaign works and what is expected from each participating hairdresser.
Section 1: Cutting fabric and sewing the head wrap and sleep cap.
Section 2: Using hair previously prepared from Webinar 3 in a Halo, Half Wig and Fringe will be made.